I have 8 weeks to go and the crib is ready. I go back and forth about being ready or not. Some days I feel like we have all the time in the world and others I feel like the baby will come tomorrow and we won't be ready.
At least now the baby will have a place to sleep...even if a feline friend isn't ready to share.
Lou supervising Dad again to make sure it is sturdy.
Night shift manager Lou on watch.
At least now the baby will have a place to sleep...even if a feline friend isn't ready to share.
Lou supervising Dad again to make sure it is sturdy.
Night shift manager Lou on watch. We are taking one day at a time and know in a few weeks all the planning in the world won't matter.
Love,
Amy, Nick and Baby Varcoe with guest appearance by Lou
No comments:
Post a Comment