varcoe 5

varcoe 5

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Evan Nicholas is here!!

Evan Nicholas Wieland Varcoe was born April 3, 2009 at 5:19 p.m. and weighted 9 lbs 5 oz. 20.5 inches long. After a long day of labor we ended up doing a c-section. He came into the world just as beautiful as we could ever imagine.


Nick is home with me this week and Grandma and Grandpa Wieland are going home today. I am feeling better each day. We had such wonderful care in the hospital we really didn't want to leave. We have lots of pictures I will continue to post.
Thanks for all the well wishes and messages.
Love,
Amy, Nick and Evan


4 comments:

Charron Dave said...

Wonderful, wonderful he looks like a beautiful baby. Thanks so much for having a great baby.
Love you, Greatgrandpa Dave and Greatgrandma Charron

Amy Howell said...

Look at all that hair! He is beautiful. Congrats.
Love Nick Amy and Nolan

Anonymous said...

He's ADORABLE!!! Congrats :) I can't wait for you to bring him by!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. You know I noticed....Evan has some very nice Aunts but I think all of his uncles, on the Varcoe/Keating side, are at least Great Uncles.
Sorry about that I couldn't help myself.
Love, Great-Aunt Tracy and one of the many Great-Uncles Paul.