Hopefully this trend keeps up and he'll have a scholarship to Division I in the sport of his choice, except gymnastics.
We are enjoying his new tricks each day, army crawling (like Uncle Eric), rolling back and forth all over the place, hold his own bottle (kind of) and gets to move to 3 real meals a day and Gerber 2's!
Last night Evan had carrots and oatmeal on his hands and Lou got to close and Evan grabbed a handful of fur. Lou ran, Evan laughed and I realized Lou is going to lick that off and probably get sick. I did have a good laugh though.
Mom stop trying to make me sit up.
Evan with Elephante' - so funny!
Look how tall I am mommy!
This is more fun to attack Elephante' - photo session is done!
Here is our little "ghoul" after school.
Thanks to Grandpa Steve and Grandma Kate for watching me and letting me get away with Hawkeye gear! I am good luck - they won! 6-0
Side note - Nick killed Bambi's mom yesterday. Don't quite know how to break it to Evan yet...(everyone is ok). Car yet to be determined.

Look how tall I am mommy!
Thanks to Grandpa Steve and Grandma Kate for watching me and letting me get away with Hawkeye gear! I am good luck - they won! 6-0
Love,
Amy, Nick and Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment