10 months - notice the top teefers are in
Oh you again?! You are mine...put 'em up.
Your turn sign...
Blah! Sit here, yeah right!
Last night I was rocking Evan to sleep and it dawned on me that he is as old as long as he was in my belly. Make sense??...anyway 10 months old today. I started to think about his birthday party already:) I love thinking about him eating his cake...he can be a little aggressive with food and his sippy cup.
As you can see he loves sticking out his tongue now.
King of the Varcoe house
Uncle Eric is my buddy.
You are funny Uncle Eric - now come here let me bite you.
Oops, I got caught attacking mommy's shoes.
Shake, shake, shake
We've had a few milestones...
1. climbs steps
2. Loves to eat most anything - don't feed him mixed vegetable though
3. Got his two top teefers! (thank god, back to sleeping through the night)
4. walks with his walking toy - does laps around our house
Go buddy!
Off I go! Seriously mom I am fine, geesh. (Yep my face says it all)
The best part about him walking with the toy is watching him get stuck. He doesn't quite know how to backup and move the toy. I looked at Nick and told him Evan is more like him than we thought - frustrated = get mad. Evan will just grunt and yell until you help him move the toy. We are working on the patience thing.
Love,
Nick, Amy and Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment