Merry almost Christmas! Evan doesn't get that Santa is someone he should get to know yet. I keep telling him he is the kind of guy you want on your side.
Evan loves his "hata-hata" (hat) and gloves. He likes to wear them around for fun.
Nick and Evan by our tree
Grandma Lois made me a TRUCK blanket!
I know how to use the camcorder on my own! please.
I love grape jelly toast!
Truck ornament doesn't stand a chance.
Who needs a chair?
What? Grandpa Dave said I could.
I am ready to go play outside.
Evan kept dusting the snow off his pants, but then he realized it was fun.
First snow fall and 30+ degrees made for a perfect day outside.
Our neighbors, the Hinke's, brought over toys BEFORE Christmas and made Evan's year!
He couldn't even get ready for school he was so excited.
We are off to Cedar Rapids for Christmas with the Varcoes/Keatings and then to San Diego to meet up with the Wielands and Odoms! After Evan's love for the fish and animals at Bass Pro Shop I think the San Diego Zoo will suit him just fine. :) Pray we make it through the flight without an emergency landing for a uncontrollable toddler. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!
Love,
Nick, Amy and Evan












No comments:
Post a Comment