varcoe 5

varcoe 5

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sleep and Potty

We have had some major milestones in the Varcoe house this past week.

Evan is officially in big boy underwear. He hasn't turned back yet. I thought it might be a bigger challenge, but he is doing great.  A few #2 incidents, but other than that he has done wonderful! He loves his Thomas, Toy Story, Mickey, Diego, etc. undies and loves running around in them.

This is a picture of him going potty. I don't know why he had to completely undress.

And Wyatt has slept through the night 4 nights in a row!! I know I am probably jinxing it, but I can't believe he is doing so well. He is probably exhausted from daycare, but we'll take it.

And he is 3 months old already - seriously I can't believe how much he has grown. 

3 months with Elephante
Evan finger painting on a stay at home day with mom.
Science Center building a rocket with mom.

Lots of big milestones for us!

Love,
Nick, Amy, Evan and Wyatt

No comments: