Evan and I were invited by my friend Kim to go to an Iowa Energy basketball game on Saturday night. We got to sit in a suite so there was plenty of room for the boys to run around.
Nick went to Cedar Falls to the UNI game so I had planned on going to my parents house for the night with the boys. Evan, Grandpa Dave and I headed to the "arena" as Evan calls it. Grandma "Lolis" stayed home with Wyatt and watched Wheel of Fortune and played Bridge on the computer.
Heisman and Evan watching the game
Evan could and did sit for hours watching them play. I was ready to go before he was - the story of our future.
Wyatt is so close to rolling - he pivots on the floor and in his crib now. It is only a matter of time. He also is eating rice cereal and is starting to love it. Took him a little while to warm up, unlike his "big" brother.
Playin in the exersaucer with dad
We got an update from Fiona's new owner and she is doing great. She has him wrapped around her paw and is constantly entertaining him. Love hearing that and makes me feel so much better.
Love,
Nick, Amy, Evan and Wyatt
No comments:
Post a Comment