varcoe 5

varcoe 5

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fun with Green

Watching Packers with Grandpa Dave
Nick and I were lucky enough to do to Green Bay for the Packer vs. Bear game. We had a blast and were so thankful Grandpa Dave and Grandma Lois were able to watch the boys while we were gone. Grandma had them in the Packer sleeping bag watching the game. Get 'em while they are young!
Annie and Wyatt on Cy Hawk Day

Playing at school
Getting ready to create a masterpiece

Slowly working his way into it


All done - I had fun!

Hulk hand

What? You said paint and I did.

  Evan got to go to his first Iowa game at Kinnick and they just happened to be playing his favorite team the UNI Panthers. Dad and Evan had a great time.
Evan and Drake before the Iowa vs. UNI game

   



 



Playing football with Drake

Go Hawks and Panthers!

At the game with Dad - eating ice cream. They lasted until half-time, it was hot.

Tackling Grandpa Steve!
Love, Nick, Amy, Evan and Wyatt  

No comments: