Evan started tee ball a couple of weeks ago and loves it. He is so into it and just loves "hustling" to and from the dugout, running for every ball and batting is his favorite.
And he loves looking at Nick and my phones to get the MLB scored updates and remembers them all, who won, how many hits and who plays next. I would like to say I am surprised, but this kid has a memory.
 |
| Like father like son |
 |
| getting a lead off |
 |
| Can I swing yet coach? |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Playing first base |
 |
| How can you resist this face, in the dirt, and soaking wet?! |
 |
| Wyatt and Coach |
 |
| Family boat ride on Papa's pond |
 |
| Birdman hair to celebrate the Heat win |
 |
| Dad and Evan made a Monster's University box at Lowe's. Seriously cutest thing ever and he loved every minute of it. |
Love,
Nick, Amy, Evan and Wyatt
No comments:
Post a Comment