We are excited to announce the Varcoe's are going to have another baby! We are due September 19 and we told our friends and co-workers yesterday. The boys got to tell their teachers at school and they are beyond excited.
Evan gets the concept of baby will be here when he goes to kindergarten, while Wyatt wants to know why baby isn't here yet. I just tell him baby needs to cook some more - he says, "I cook too." Yes little buddy you cooked too.
At our appointment yesterday (13 weeks 3 days) the heartbeat was 142, compared to 188 and 162 for Evan and Wyatt. Maybe we will have a laid back, calm little one - but what would be the fun in that?!
Here is our announcement we sent out yesterday.
We couldn't be more excited about being a family or 5, or 6 if you ask Evan - because Lou is a part of our family:)
Love,
Nick, Amy, Evan, Wyatt and Baby #3 (Tre)

1 comment:
Your announcement is ADORABLE!!! :) Congrats!
(Random: but I saw your on tv the other morning -- for an eye dr commercial) Ha!
Post a Comment