Evan started Kindergarten yesterday, August 13, 2014. And as predicted he did awesome! He was so excited and the best part was he was excited to do it again today.
However I have to include the last day of daycare with our beloved Annie.
 |
| Last day with Annie |
 |
| First day with Annie |
 |
| Walking out of daycare for the last time |
 |
| Nicholas, Owen and Evan - these kiddos have known each other since birth pretty much. |
 |
| There he goes! |
 |
| Evan and Lucy waiting to go in |
 |
| Owen, Aubrey and Evan walking into school together - this trio have
grown up together and can't wait to watch them grow even more. |
 |
| Aubrey and Evan 2010 |
 |
| Evan and Aubrey going swimming in 2010 |
 |
| Evan Owen and Baya in the old hood |
 |
| Riding in style on his second day of school with Dad |
Can't believe he is really old enough for school. I know he is ready, but the fact that he is old enough is crazy. I'm so proud of him and excited for him it really eases any anxiety I had at all. He makes this transition a breeze and coming from the early days where transitions were weeks long and hard, full of tears, I couldn't be more proud of him.
Go get 'em my little Nemo!
Love,
Nick and Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment