Designer shades, just to hide your face, wear them around like your cooler than me. (a song)
Birthday party jump house with buddy Logan
Kaed, Bennett, Cora, Jackson and Evan at the pumpkin patch.
Grandpa look it is an Allis Chalmers!
I want this one please.
18 month pictures...at least trying.
Mom and Evan climbing up to the combine. Thanks to Evan's friend Harper and her dad we were able to cruise the fields in a fancy combine!
Here it comes mom!
Can I eat this?
Evan and dad checking out all the animals.
Evan in the three little pigs house.
Lou and Evan decided to make a mess.
On our way to pick our "great" pumpkin.
Off we go!
Dad and Evan on a tractor.
Evan and Grandma Lois watching truck videos on YouTube
Grandpa Dave and Evan playing ball.
All done with our combine ride, Evan was so relaxed he almost fell asleep!
Evan playing in Little Pigs house.
Jumping on the big pillow.
Dad and Evan - aka kissin pigs.
Mom where is the combine?
Evan and mom jumping or falling on the pillow.
Evan cuddling with dad.
Off we go Lou, must get more TP!
I will carry it mom.
Dad said I was going to eat you in 6 weeks. (looking at the turkeys)
Playing with Uncle Eric's tractors and trucks. These have to be 30 years old.
Filling up my wagon with my water and ball.
Playing ball
Throwing leaves
Driving tractor
Waiting for the train to leave (he didn't make it all the way around)
Watching the combine go
watching the tractors fill up the semi with corn
Wearing mom's glasses
Hey don't I look smart?!
Evan and Grandpa looking for ducks
We don't want fall to end, we are having so much fun. Evan keeps us on our toes and everyone busy, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
Love,
Nick, Amy and Evan special guest Lou





































No comments:
Post a Comment