Hanging with Ben the dog at the Beer Tent:)
Mom and Evan by the Big Boar
Chomping on corn in Adel
My cute little Beer Dog
Milking a cow like Grandma Lois used to do, except it mooed and that was it for Evan. (fake of course)
The boys - Evan, Nick and Ben
Dad, Dad the wee woos are coming!
Planting veggies at Little Hands on the Farm at the fair
Ready to start farming
UNI "roar" tattoos
UNI for life - this winning shot is when Nick lost his mind 2 years ago:)
Whoa Dad more wee woos - Adel parade
Time for corn
Evan also had a sleepover at Grandma and Papa's house for the first time and loved every minute. Fishing with Papa
I don't know what I was attempting to do here - other than injure myself.
Evan caught a little bug and was down and out for awhile. Asleep at lunch.
Watching hot air balloons in his Dora chair.
Baby update - 33 weeks and all is going great. The heat hasn't been as bad so I am feeling a lot better. Heart rate was 148 this week at our appointment. Now I start going every 2 weeks. 50 days to go!
Love,
Nick, Amy, Evan and Baby






No comments:
Post a Comment